Join us to learn about StudyMoney.us, an exciting new financial education website for people with disabilities and families that makes learning about money management fun, effective, and engaging! StudyMoney.us was originally created in 2017 as a companion to Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation's book, Cents and Sensibility: A Guide to Money Management, the first comprehensive financial education curriculum developed specifically for people with disabilities. The newly rebuilt StudyMoney.us, launched in May 2021, features new content, a new look, full accessibility, and activities and quizzes to motivate and challenge learners.
Attendees will learn about:
• The topics and content covered in StudyMoney.us and why this information is important for the disability community;
• How StudyMoney.us can best be used by both learners and instructors;
• Fun, informative, and interactive activities available on StudyMoney.us;
• Additional financial education resources available for both learners and instructors; and
• A case study using StudyMoney.us and Cents and Sensibility with college students with disabilities in the Growing Together Aquaponics program.
This program is part of Money Talks, a free webinar series on financial empowerment for people with disabilities hosted by Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF). Learn more at patf.us/MoneyTalks.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registering, please contact Susie Daily at 888-744-1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.